Carlson’s Quarryman Pro
Using Carlson‘s Quarryman Pro rock-profiling and laser-scanning system not only improves site safety, it also gives you the data to make decisions that increase productivity.
Mines and quarries across the world have selected Carlson’s Quarryman Pro laser-scanning and measurement system, whose features include:
- easy one-man operation with minimal training
- safe, long-range or short-range reflectorless surveying for blast planning, stockpile measurement and whole site mapping, providing an excellent return on investment
- datasets compatible with industry-standard blast-design and mine-mapping software package
Carlson’s new Quarryman Pro builds on over 20 years experience of delivering laser-scanning solutions to the quarrying industry worldwide. It’s our most robust system yet and is designed to offer mine and quarry managers the following benefits:
- Improved safety: Plan safer blasts based on accurate data to protect workers and the local environment, and keep you legally compliant.
- Increased profitability: Blast planning using Quarryman Pro helps cut the cost of transport hire and fuel, explosives and secondary breakage.
- Improved productivity: Calculate stockpile volume quickly to produce fast and accurate material stock valuations.