S Mark: Fluorescent Worksite Marking Paint
Fluorescent Worksite Marking Paint
S MARK FLUO is used for everyday ground marking and identification work in the following areas : The
roadworks, earthworks, piping, buildings, electrical installations and identifying underground utilities.
Easy to use, S MARK FLUO is now fitted with ‘TP’ cap in the same colour as the paint.
Properties Of The S Mark
- Usable on a very wide range of surfaces, such as : concrete, asphalt, grass, gravel, sand, stone and wood.
- A particularly robust safety cap (a full aerosol dropped from a height of 1.50m will remain intact)
- Rapid drying : approximateley 10min
- Excellent coverage over a large surface area : 1 aerosol is sufficient to paint a line 55 m long and 2 cm wide using the Soppec One-wheel applicator
- Good marking duration even on wet surfaces : up to 6 months for fluorescent paint, depending on application conditions, surface and UV exposure
- S Mark non-fluorescent marking may last even longer
- Can be used to -15°C